Teachers at Longs Creek are able to submit enrichment requests to the PTA as per the guidelines and process below. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Allen, Enrichment Chair, at EnrichmentLCPTA@gmail.com.
- Enrichment funds should be used for activities that benefit a minimum of the entire grade level
- Enrichment funds should be for use in the current school year (2020-2021)
- Enrichment fund requests should be curriculum and experience based
- Enrichment funds are not for use for normal classroom supplies
- Enrichment funds request must be submitted before December, 2020
- Send request form school principal, Mrs. Copes for initial review.
- If school funds are available or request does not meet enrichment funds guidelines, Mrs. Copes will return the request to the teacher.
- Principal, Mrs. Copes sends the request to Enrichment Committee Chair for consideration
- If denied at committee, the request will be returned to the teacher
- If approved by committee, request goes to the PTA Board for vote, and then possibly require a vote by the PTA Board and General Membership.
- Once completely approved, teacher will be notified.
- When approved, the teacher must complete the check request form. If an invoice can be provided, we can pay the vendor directly. Otherwise, the teacher will pay and submit a receipt for reimbursement.
Requests for reimbursements must be accompanied with a receipt and sales tax will not be reimbursed. Check requests must be accompanied by a quote or invoice from the vendor. The tax exempt for is linked below. All check request must be turned in to Ann Cantu at the front office or emailed to the Treasurer at treasurerLCPTA@gmail.com by Thursday morning each week. Checks are written each Friday morning.